Protecting Your Privacy
In various places on the Sites, we collect "Personally Identifiable Information," such as your first name, last name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
- BilleteBox.com will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information with our advertisers or any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
BilleteBox.com, or people who use BilleteBox.com, may provide links to third party web sites, which may have different privacy practices than BilleteBox.com. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over the privacy policies or the content on these third party web sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every web site you visit.
Registration is not required to browse or purchase tickets on BilleteBox.com. Although, to promote an event, registration is required. If you decide to register or sign up to use our services, you will need to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as a valid e-mail address. You may also provide other information such as your first name, last name, address and phone number. This information will be used to personalize and improve your experience. This information will not be disclosed to any third-party without your explicit consent.
Data We Collect
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information:
- Events content. When you promote an event or purchase tickets for any event on the Sites, we collect varius information (e.g., contact details, payment details). We never store your credit card details. Credit card details will be used only to complete ticket purchasing.
- "Anonymous Information" such as your IP addresses, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Sites that you visit, the search terms that you enter and the advertisements that you click. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- All event promotions
- Order detail (without credit card detail)
- Activity logs and other records.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
Still have concern
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content